Get inspired by the Games and help make malaria no more!0Comments
We’ve been inspired how the spirit and enthusiasm of the Olympic volunteers and athletes have set the tone for London 2012 – so we wanted to share some of the different ways that you can contribute your time and energy to get involved in our work and create your own legacy in the fight against malaria!
If Andy Murray’s medals have given you the drive to take on a challenge, we got some great suggestions for how you can get the adrenalin pumping and set your own personal best to help in the fight against malaria:
- Pound the streets of another of the world’s greatest cities by signing up to take part in the ING New York City Marathon
- Or if a marathon sounds a little far, take part in the fun and festive Santa Run which has 5k or 10k options
- If Team GB’s medals in the cycling have motivated you to dig out your bike, why not give yourself a training goal of by signing up to do a London to Paris cycle ride
- Alternatively, for the thrill seekers out there, get airborne and do a skydive
- Or of course, you can also get innovating and create your own challenge to help make malaria no more
Plus, this really has been the first ‘socialympics’, showing how powerful social networking can be – a simple but really effective way to contribute your time is to join the conversation to help #endmalaria via any of the following social media channels or wherever you like to chat!