Terms and Conditions
HELP SEND MOZZY AIR OUT OF BUSINESS
Your gift can help save lives from
malaria in Africa
British fashion brand and Malaria No More UK supporter Jack Wills have provided an incentive: those who share their story will be entered into a draw to win one of four prizes of a £50 Jack Wills voucher and Malaria No More bracelet – a unisex bracelet currently sold by Jack Wills that is handcrafted in Africa to help save lives from malaria.
- This free prize draw is organised by Malaria No More UK, 33 Ransomes Dock, 35-37 Parkgate Road, London SW11 4NP.
- The prize offer is open to any individuals who upload their experience of malaria, during the Mozzy Air campaign, between 8am on 16 August 2012 and midnight 12 September 2012. Experiences must be uploaded via malarianomore.org.uk/share to qualify.
- Individuals will only be entered into the draw that takes place at the end of the seven day period during which they uploaded their story – non-winning entrants will not be carried over to a second draw.
- Four winners will be selected at random, one each on 23 and 30 August and 6 and 13 September 2012 and notified by either telephone or email within a week of the draw.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and entrants may not enter more than one draw.
- If the winner selected does not have confirmed contact with a member of Malaria No More UK staff within two weeks of notification, another winner will be selected.
- Winners will each receive £50 Jack Wills voucher and a Malaria No More bracelet. There are no cash or alternative prizes available and prizes are not transferable. Malaria No More UK reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value at any time.
- All entrants must be aged 16 or over and resident in the UK.
- The name and resident town of the winners will be listed on the Malaria No More UK website (www.malarianomore.org.uk).
- The decision of Malaria No More UK is final and no communication about the decision will be entered into by Malaria No More UK.
- Malaria No More UK is cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition, or as a result of accepting any prize.
- This competition is not open to employees of Malaria No More UK or Jack Wills, or their immediate family.
- This competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
- Please see vouchers for the terms and conditions of use.